Sandisk A1 32Gb Class 10 Ultra Micro Sd Card Main Features
- Types-Micro Sd
- Speed-Premium Transfer Speeds of up to 100MB/s
- perating temperature: -13?F to 185?F (-25?C to 85?C)
- Rated A1 for faster app performance
- Shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof (Card only)
- UHS Speed Class U1 and Speed Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback
- 2Years Replacement Warranty
Capture Full HD Video on Your Android Smartphone or Tablet
The SanDisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-I Card is Class 10, letting you capture smooth Full HD video without interruption. Designed to be extremely durable, the memory card is waterproof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, magnet proof, and shockproof (3). The SanDisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-I Card comes with a lifetime warranty (7).
Twice as Fast as Ordinary microSD Cards
SanDisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-I Cards are twice as fast as ordinary microSD cards (4). Read speeds of up to 48 MB/s (5) let you quickly transfer photos and videos from your smartphone to your tablet or computer.
Back Up Your Favorite Media with Memory Zone App
Available from the Google Play store, the SanDisk Memory Zone app (6) lets you view, access, and back up all your files from your phone’s memory in one convenient location. You can even set the app to move files from your device’s internal memory to your memory card automatically. An SD adapter is included to transfer files from your phone or tablet directly to your PC or Mac.
(1) 1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. (2) Compatible device required. Full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. (3) Card only. See product packaging or visit official website for additional information and limitations. (4) Ordinary cards up to 5 MB/s write speed. 1 MB=1,000,000 bytes. (5) Up to 48 MB/sec read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X=150KB/s (6) Download and installation required (7) 30 year warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty.